Term’s & Conditions
- This website, accessed at www.bridesmaidsa.co.za is owned and operated by Bridesmaid SA.
- The terms and conditions are binding on and against every person accessing this website.
- Bridesmaid SA provides the website “as is” and makes no relation to the use, availability or performance of the vendors on the website.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Bridesmaid SA.The company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as it sees fit.
All client and vendor information shall not be sold and shared to third parties, unless legally required.
Changes and amendments
Bridesmaid SA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to do any of the following, at any time without prior notice and without offering any reasons:
- amend these Terms and Conditions;
- amend the content available on the Website;
- discontinue any particular part or aspect of the Website; and/or
- change the software and hardware required to access and use the Website;
- close or upgrade the Website.